Centrally located on the north shore of Lake Gaston's main lake, Roanoke Reserve has been meticulously carved out of multi-generation land that was purchased in 1917 – more than 40 years prior to the formation of the lake. Approximately 40 acres of beautifully wooded terrain, natural splendor, and 4000 feet of shoreline create a beautiful main lake enclave that offers the best of all worlds: breathtaking views, main lake proximity, serenity, and buffered water protected from main lake traffic.
Reserve Difference and Value
The Reserve is uniquely designed with an approach that honors its legacy and preserves the natural beauty and magical ambience. The result is an extraordinarily beautiful place and lake life experience to spend quality time with family and friends, relax, have fun, and make beautiful memories. Special features:
- One-of-a-kind: The Reserve location, waterfront environment, overarching vision and design are unmatched on Lake Gaston
- Safe swimming and water play for all ages and stages
- Rare deep water within the Reserve's buffered shores - even for the most private settings further from the main lake - resulting from the surrounding elevated topography
- Natural beauty and peaceful ambience with as much privacy as you like
- Unwavering commitment to the vision and integrity of the Reserve offers inherent protection for your investment and quality of life
It is truly a dream setting for those seeking a homesite, location, and surrounds that will greatly enhance your lake living experience as well as investment - now and for years to come.
The Reserve difference is the compelling reason and underlying value proposition to be part of this one-of-a-kind waterfront community. Pricing for the Reserve offerings is competitive with the upper range of conventional upscale waterfront lots around the lake. However the Reserve value is second to none. When you experience the Reserve firsthand, the difference becomes clear.
When you spend time on the Reserve and connect with its vision and possibilites, you fall in love. You feel a warm embrace and remarkable ability to relax and enjoy the important things in life in the best possible place. You simply cannot imagine the setting for your custom home and where you want to spend special time with family and friends anywhere else. You know this is where you want to put down roots for your family and be part of the Reserve's legacy. You are home.